REALTOR®, CRS, HAFA Certified
You require the absolute best: Carl delivers! His commitment to professional service and results better than the rest has led him to develop state-of-the-art tools guaranteeing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. Carl is proud of his 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Rating given to him by satisfied clients though a national Internet rating system. Carl is ranked the #1 Prudential REALTOR® in the entire San Francisco East Bay area which places him amongst the Bay Area elite.
In addition to his extensive experience as a top-producing REALTOR®, he is also a licensed general contractor who literally knows every facet of homes from the inside-out! Carl uses his contracting expertise to help sellers fully maximize their homes for the market, and help buyers fully assess potential homes before they buy! Carls credentials include:
- CRS Designation (Certified Residential Specialist)
- HAFA Certified (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives)
- Fine Homes International Award of Excellence
- Realtor.coms Online Marketing Award of Excellence
- Appointed Trulia.com MAYOR (one of only 5 nationally)
- Pinnacle Achievement Award (BayEast Assoc. of Realtors highest achievement) the past 5 years in a row
- 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Rating on Yelp.com, FiveStarProfessional.com, RatedAgent.com, HomeGain.com and more!
- Nominated Alameda County Rookie-of-the-Year by his peers in his first year as a REALTOR®.
- Nominated Alameda County Realtor of the Year for 2012 and 2013
- Nationally Recognized Real Estate Writer:
- Real Estate Reality weekly column in San Leandro Times and Castro Valley Forum
- Frequent contributor to Trulia.coms Pro Blog
- Nationally acclaimed East Bay Real Estate Focus blog
- Frequently quoted in real estate publications and major news outlets such as SFGate, Washington Post, LA Times and others
- #1 Realtor for Prudential California Realty, 2012, 2013
- Sought after public real estate speaker/trainer:
- Speaks at real estate events throughout California
- Teaches classes at BayEast Association of Realtors