We are expanding!! We’re so excited to announce The Medford Real Estate Team with Keller Williams in Fremont is looking for a talented well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail as our Inside/Outside Sales Associate! The greater your success in supporting the team, the more massive opportunities you will find with us.
If you are a hardworking, deeply committed professional seeking a fast-paced, team-oriented environment – this opportunity is for you!
Who is The Medford Real Estate Team, Inc?
The Medford Team is currently #1 Keller Williams residential real estate team in unit sales and CGI in the Fremont Market Center and is positioning ourselves for exceptional growth! We are looking to add talented team players who are passionate about building solid relationships and who want to align themselves with a dynamic team who’s following the path set out by Gary Keller to build, “Careers worth having – Businesses worth owning – Lives worth living!” Be apart of building an empire! Candidates who are seeking a long-term career, not a job should apply.
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic and determined individual to fill our Inside/Outside Sales Position (ISA/OSA) for our industry leading Real Estate Team, The Medford Real Estate Team. The person qualified for this position will play a fundamental role in achieving our growth objectives by cultivating leads, setting appointments, managing leads as well as documenting all client communication in an active CRM database. The ISA/OSA is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail is very important. Calls are made each day to reach potential clients, obtain the necessary information to qualify them for an appointment, and schedule meetings for our listing and/or buyer specialist. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in an individual.
- Script Practice 4-5 hours per week with team members and ISA Department
- Follow suggested scripts provided
- Prospecting for future business 30-40 hours per week
- Build rapport over the phone through friendly and engaging communication
- Qualify prospect’s motivation and timing to transact
- Work in a busy call center setting appointments
- Ability to work independently
- Nurture potential prospects through extensive follow up communication until ready for appointment with our specialists
- Assist with managing the CRM for our team
- Attend training/coaching sessions and establish daily role-play partners
- Track weekly activity and goals to measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks
- Call past clients for referrals
- Route/assign qualified opportunities to sales specialists for appointment and closure
- Respond swiftly and courteously to new lead inquiries
- Strong phone and email communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Real estate knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient with computers and be able to effectively work with spreadsheets
- Excellent customer service and listening abilities
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to meet and exceed goals
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Be energetic, possess good organizational and management skills
$13-$15 based on experience during probationary period of the first 90 days with unlimited opportunities for bonuses. After probationary period is completed and reviewed, opportunity to move into a salary position with unlimited opportunities for bonuses.
You will report directly to the Division Manager of the ISA Department daily with the support from the Operations Director.
Directions for applying:
Click here to download our Employment Application
2-3 professional references
Take DISC assessment – please note we will not schedule an interview if the assessment has not been completed. Upon completion, assessments are automatically forwarded to our office.
Follow instructions here to complete required assessment: DISC Assessment
This job description is a work in progress and is subject to change and/or modification as deemed necessary.
Submit application, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we look forward to discussing this great opportunity with you!